Are you up for a challenge?
I’m convinced God never meant for us to live nonstop. At the very start of creation God built work and rest into the architecture of our lives in perfect symmetry.
We were created and commanded to work, and we were created and commanded to rest.
The problem comes when we don’t enjoy both of these two components in our lives.
Both work and rest are sacred, so why do so many of us feel guilty when we are resting? And then, because we know we should take time for ourselves and others, we feel guilty when we are working!
Next month, I’m hosting a FREE 5-Day Challenge, Finding Balance Between Work and Rest, to help you:
- Identify the difference between healthy busy and overwhelmed
- Establish healthy boundaries for busyness
- Discover new ways to honor the Sabbath
The challenge will run Monday though Friday, September 18-22. Sign up below to receive . . .
- Daily prompts (via email) to help you examine your heart and your schedule
- Access to the private challenge group on Facebook
- Exclusive videos from special guests to inspire you
Are you in? I can’t wait to go on this journey with you to find a healthy, holy and enjoyable balance between work and rest.
In the meantime, if you’d like to learn more about enjoying God’s gifts of work and rest, check out my newest book, Doing Busy Better.
P.S. In case you missed it, my Proverbs 31 Ministries devotion today is on How to Honor the Sabbath.
Thanks for joining me today!
In His love,