Both work and rest are sacred, so why do so many of us feel guilty when we are resting? And then, because we know we should take time for ourselves and others, we feel guilty when we are working!
**Please note the LIVE 5-day challenge has ended, but you can still sign up to get the content and videos via email.**
Starting Monday, I’m hosting a FREE 5-Day Challenge, Finding Balance Between Work and Rest, to help you:
- Identify God’s priorities for your life
- Avoid unhealthy busyness
- Discover new ways to honor the Sabbath
The challenge will run Monday though Friday, September 18-22. Sign up below to receive . . .
- Printable companion workbook
- Daily prompts (via email) to help you examine your heart and your schedule
- Access to the private challenge group on Facebook
- Exclusive Facebook LIVE videos from special guests to inspire you
**If you have already signed up, please check your email today for links to download your workbook and to join our Facebook group.
Are you in? I can’t wait to go on this journey with you to find a healthy, holy and enjoyable balance between work and rest.
In the meantime, if you’d like to learn more about enjoying God’s gifts of work and rest, check out my newest book, Doing Busy Better.
Also, if you haven’t read it yet, my Proverbs 31 Ministries devotion today is When Your Burden Feels Too Much to Bear.
Thanks for joining me today!
In His love,