**UPDATE: LAUNCH TEAM NOW FULL – THANK YOU**
Thank you for your interest in joining my exclusive book launch team for Doing Busy Better releasing July 4. My hope is to encourage women to examine their hearts and their schedules in order to seek a healthy and holy balance between—and enjoyment of—both work and rest.
My ministry assistant, Kim Stewart, is managing my launch team and we’d love your help! We want to be respectful of your summer schedules and also honor the message of Doing Busy Better. Would you prayerfully consider the following expectations of our launch team members and if you are interested, please click here to apply.
- Participate in our private Facebook group from May 29 – July 14.
- Read and discuss Doing Busy Better in our fun launch team-only book club. A paperback copy will be mailed to you from my publisher next week. **Continental U.S. only**
- Share about Doing Busy Better in your circle of influence (family, friends, church, blog, social media). We will provide all the info you need for this.
- Post a review on Goodreads and Amazon when reviews are open.
- Have fun with us! Prizes and giveaways will be included!
Space is limited for this very interactive group. If you are selected, you will be notified via email by Friday, May 19 (or sooner).
Thank you for your help and prayers for the release of Doing Busy Better.